1 lb Macaroni
5 cup Shredded cheese ( always good with more cheese)
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Mustard
1/2 t Ground Black Pepper
2 cup Milk
1 cup Sour Cream
Cook Macaroni. When Tender, drain and pour in Dutch Oven.
Melt Butter in large sauce pan.
Stir in Black Pepper, Salt, and Mustard.
Pour in Milk and Sour Cream.
Mix in Flour.
Stir in 4 cups of cheese and mix well.
Combine with Noodles in Dutch Oven
Sprinkle Remaining Cheese on top.
Bake at 350 for 30-45 min until all bubbly and lightly brown
1 Tbs – Olive Oil
1 1/2 lb – Sirloin Steak
1 cup – Onion, chopped
1 cup – Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 loaf – Italian bread, 1″ cubes
2 1/2 cups – Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 cans – Evaporated Milk
4 large – Eggs
1/2 tsp – Salt
1/2 tsp – Ground Black Pepper
Slice the sirloin steak into thin 1/8″ slices. In a skillet, brown the sirloin and vegetables in the olive oil and set off to the side. In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Line Dutch Oven with parchment paper and place the bread cubes into the Dutch Oven. Evenly spread the meat and vegetables over the bread. Pour egg mixture evenly over the meat, vegetables and bread pressing the bread with the back of a spoon to help the bread absorb the liquid. Top with the cheese. Cover and bake 350 for about a half hour or until mixture has set. Then serve
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 and ½ cup hot water
- Preheat dutch oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into 10 inch dutch oven.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, light brown sugar. Stir with a fork or whisk to mix.
- Pour in milk and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter in the dutch oven.
- In a small bowl combine the topping ingredients: light brown sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix with fork until combined. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top of the cake batter.
- Pour hot water over the entire cake, make sure you are covering the entire cake evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!
1 CUP SUGAR
6 TABLESPOONS FLOUR
8 TABLESPOONS BAKING COCO (UNSWEETENED)
DASH OF SALT
4 CUPS OF MILK
16 TABLESPOONS BUTTER
MIX THE FIRST 4 INGREDIENTS AND ADD TO A 3QT DUTCH OVEN OR LARGER. ADD THE MILK AND BUTTER. HEAT OVER COALS, STIR CONSTANTLY UNTIL GRAVEY IS THICK. SERVE HOT OVER BISCUITS OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!
THANK YOU TO KEITH AND JUDY MURLOCK FOR THE RECIPE!!!!!!!!
2 c. ricotta
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling top
2 large eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 c. marinara
2-3 large zucchini, cut into large strips using a Y peeler and drained on paper towels
3 c. shredded mozzarella
Preheat 12″ dutch oven to 350°. In a small bowl, make ricotta mixture: Stir together ricotta, Parmesan and eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Spray and coat bottom and side of dutch oven with oil. Spread a thin layer of sauce in a bottom of dutch oven and layer with two layers of zucchini noodles, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella.
For the final layer, make a zucchini lattice. Layer zucchini noodles side by side at a diagonal in the dutch oven. Lift the bottom half of every other noodle and lay another zucchini noodle across diagonally. Repeat until top layer is full.
Sprinkle with more Parm and season with salt and pepper.
Bake until totally melty and zucchini is cooked through, 30 minutes.
Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.