1/2 cup white sugar
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup plain all purpose flour
3 oz of chocolate chips
3 oz of Reese’s cup chips
1 cup of nuts(pecans or walnuts)
1 store bought pie shell
Mix all ingredients together and put into a store bought pie shell. bake at 375 for 40 minutes. Pie should be golden brown but jiggle a tad in the center. It will set when it cools. The pie is very rich!!!!!!!
1. 1 pkg (2-layer size) devils’ food chocolate cake mix (I prefer Duncan Hines) AND according ingredients
2. 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate (Use a good baking chocolate bar! I used Ghiradelli)
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
5. 1/2 cup sugar
6. 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
7. 12 Oreo cookies, crushed (a few extra to break-up over cake)
1. Bake cakes, as directed on package in 2 (9-inch) spring form pans on 2 trivets in dutch ovens. Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes and invert onto wire racks. Gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Gently stir in thawed Cool Whip and crushed cookies. Stack cake layers on plate, spreading cream cheese mixture between layers. Spread top with chocolate glaze. If glaze becomes too thick, microwave on high 20-30 seconds or until desired consistency. Break up some cookies and place on top. Let stand until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Cinnamon-Apple Bread Pudding
1 loaf cinnamon swirl bread, cubed
2 c milk
4 eggs beaten
1 c applesauce
1 c sugar
2 T vanilla extract
¼ butter melted
Place bread cubes in a large bowl and pour in milk, let stand a few minutes until moistened. In separate bowl combine eggs, applesauce, sugar, vanilla, and spices. Drizzle melted butter over bread mixture: toss lightly. Add egg mixture to bread mixture and stir well. Let stand for 10 mintes. Place mixture in a butters 12” dutch oven Bake at 350 for 45 mins until golden and a knife tip inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool
18 oz container caramel apple dip
¼ c half and half
Place apple dip with half and half in a small sauce pan cook over low heat until warm and smooth add a litte more half and half to thicken up
Recipe came from Gooseberry Patch Autumn with Family and Friends cookbook. It was modified for the dutch oven.
4 cups thinly sliced apples
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1.Generously grease a 2-quart Dutch Oven
2.Arrange apple slices in an even layer in the dutch oven. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
3.In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over apples, and sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans.
4.Bake in the dutch oven for 55 minutes at 325 or until toothpick comes clean.
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/4 cup honey
1.Preheat dutch oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare 12 inch dutch with cooking spray or dutch oven liner.
2.Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
3.Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough. Press one piece into the bottom of a 12 inch dutch oven. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the dutch oven, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough. Stir together 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
4.Bake until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before serving.