Prep 10min, Cook 15min, Total 25 min
“This was fantastic with spaghetti, my family loved it… Keep in mind though, we love garlic at our house. If you are not a fan of strong garlic, adjust the amount until you are comfortable with it.”
· cooking spray
· 1/2 cup butter, melted
· 2 teaspoons dried parsley
· 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
· 2 teaspoons dried basil
· 7 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
· 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the pan (such as a Bundt, Dutch Oven or cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, parsley, rosemary, basil, and garlic. Separate the biscuits, cut into quarters, and dip each quarter into the butter and herbs; place biscuits in a random pattern into the prepared pan (I just make a pile). If there is any unused butter mixture, pour it over the biscuits.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 15 to 20 minutes (or whatever the package instructions say). Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings.