1 Box refrigerated pie crust
1 lb of ground beef ( or ground turkey)
1/2 c diced onions
2 1oz package of taco seasoning
1 cup of water
1 15oz corn, drained
1 15oz black beans, drained
1 15oz can diced tomatoes
1 4oz can diced green chilies
1 8oz shredded cheddar-jack cheese
shredded lettuce ( optional )
Sour cream (optional)
1. Cook ground beef with diced onions until ground beef is done. Drain grease.
2. Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
3. Add corn, black beans, tomatoes, green chilies, and cheese and stir to combine.
4. Place a pie crust over mixture.
5. Bake at 425 F for 30 minutes or until crust is brown.
Top with sour cream, cilantro, salsa, or shredded lettuce